Boltz Brink Advogados is focused on providing legal services of counselling and assistance to companies seeking to establish and consolidate their position in the Brazilian market.
The experience obtained over the years of counseling of multinational companies, especially companies of German origin, qualifies Boltz Brink Advogados to find dynamic solutions to help its clients meet the challenges related to a modern and constantly evolving business environment.
We believe in the development of professional relations based on the pillars of ethics, efficiency, personality and trust, and for that, we have qualified lawyers to advise our clients in legal counseling in all areas of law and, especially, in mergers and acquisitions projects, always considering the specifics of each business and the needs of the client.
Boltz, Brink Advogados is a wide-ranging performance law firm, specialized in legal counseling on business law. It is composed of a highly qualified team, able to attend its clients in a personalized, objective and agile manner, and able to adjust itself to the business profile of each client.
The firm originated from traditional law firms specialized in the legal counseling of companies mainly of German, Swiss and Austrian origin, which established themselves in Brazil, which resulted in a legacy of more than 40 years of excellence and quality.
The adequate and competent legal advice in the establishment, implementation and maintenance of companies, as well as through mergers and acquisitions operations, and the permanent legal guidance on the daily basis of these companies in the Brazilian territory, have made Boltz, Brink Advogados a law firm worthy of this legacy.
With the goal of providing legal counseling of excellence, the law firm invests in the constant updating and development of its professionals.
In order to meet the requirements and needs of its clients, in particular those of German language, the members of Boltz Brink Advogados are fluent in English and German, which allows a personalized follow-up of each client in an integrated and interactive way.
Beate Christine Boltz joined the law firm FLORENCE ADVOGADOS, led by attorney Dr. Francisco Florence since the 60's.
Beate Christine Boltz becomes a partner of FLORENCE ADVOGADOS, law firm, which was renamed as FLORENCE, BOLTZ ADVOGADOS.
Restructuring of the FLORENCE, BOLTZ ADVOGADOSlaw firm, with Beate Christine Boltz taking the lead, and THOMAS BRINK, associate of the firm since 2005, being admitted as partner.
Withdrawal of Dr. Francisco Florence from the firm, which was renamed as BOLTZ, BRINK ADVOGADOS.
Admission of JOSÉ PEDRO PACHECO DO AMARAL attorney of the firm since 2009, as partner.
We act in the counseling of International Investors
- Complete assistance to the buyer and seller in disposal of equity interest businesses, disposition of assets and establishments, management buyout and constitution of joint ventures;
- Corporate reorganizations, mergers, spin-offs, drop down, financial reorganization;
- Performance of due diligence.
- Establishment of companies and business partnerships, such as joint ventures, consortium, special partnership;
- Elaboration and management of corporate documents in general, such as minutes of shareholders meetings, minutes of management meetings and board of directors meetings, amendments to articles of association and bylaws;
- Negotiation and elaboration of shareholders agreements and quotaholders agreements;
- Assistance in corporate disputes, partial and total dissolution, determination of assets, liquidation.
- Consulting, negotiation and elaboration of contracts in general, such as commercial representation agreements, distribution agreements, leasing agreements, purchase and sale, service provision, technology transfer, works contract, trademark license, software license, software development, service legal agreements, supply, free lease, loan, guarantees, confidentiality;
- Contracts management;
- Legal counselling and negotiation in business’ conflicts.
- Legal counseling on bankruptcy and business reorganization;
- Assistance for companies in economic and financial crisis situation;
- Corporate restructuration and reorganization of assets.
- Elaboration and implementation of compliance programs;
- Revision of internal controls;
- Training for employees, suppliers and service providers.
- Carrying out of internal investigations.
- Legal counseling on real estate operations, such as purchase and sale of real estate, lease, built-to-suit, exchange, donation, free lease, condominium;
- Assistance in the acquisition of rural properties by foreigners;
- Performance of due diligence.
- Registration, management and updating of the foreign investor registry before the Brazilian Central Bank;
- Registration of loan operations and conversion of credits into investment;
- Elaboration of statements to the Central Bank of Brazil.
- Legal counselling in Labor Law;
- Elaboration and negotiation of managers’ labor contract, Brazilian or expatriates;
- Assistance in the hiring of foreign employees;
- Structuring of compensation plans (bonuses, profit sharing, stock options, commissions).
- Legal counseling on industrial property and copyright;
- Elaboration of agreements of assignment or license of trademark, patent, technology transfer, software, copyright, domain, franchise, among others.
- Counselling in competition law, including review of procedures and practices;
- Counselling in conflicts involving unfair competition;
- Performance of trainings.
- Succession and family planning structure;
- Implementation of professionalization and governance mechanisms in family companies;
- Asset protection;
- Establishment of equity holdings and elaboration of family agreements.
- Legal assistance in the negotiation and resolution of conflicts;
- Representation in arbitration proceedings;
- Mediation and conciliation.
Lawyer graduated from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC); Specialized in commercial and corporate…Expandir
Lawyer graduated from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC; Master (LL.M.) in International…Expandir
Lawyer graduated from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC; Currently attending Masters Degree…Expandir
Lawyer graduated from Faculdade de Direito de Ribeirão Preto da Universidade de São Paulo –…Expandir
Lawyer graduated from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie; Specialist in Corporate Law from Escola de Direito de…Expandir
Lawyer graduated from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie; Currently attending Post-Graduation Course in Contract Law at Escola…Expandir
Questions, suggestions or criticism, please contact us.
Rua Verbo Divino, 1661 cj. 32, Chacara Santo Antonio - 04719-002 - Sao Paulo, SP Brazil